Patent is an exclusive right granted by the state to the owner of an invention. A granted patent provides the owner of the patent a monopoly for 20 years in respect of the patented invention. In India, patents are governed by The Patents Act, 1970 and The Patents Rules, 2003.
SEARCH AND ANALYTICS
Novelty and Inventive-step (non-obviousness) are the prerequisite for getting a patent. We at Delhi IP conduct searches and analysis to assess and ascertain the prerequisites to secure every penny invested by our clients for their inventions. We also conduct freedom to operate (FTO) searches, validity searches, patent landscaping and white space analysis.
Patent drafting is the most complicated task in the whole process of procuring a patent. The patent drafting includes explaining the technical aspects of an invention which meets with the legal prerequisite. We at Delhi IP provide patent drafting services by our Attorneys having relevant scientific background at a reasonable fee.
FILING AND PROSECUTION
Patent grant process involves complex procedural requirements and a high level of negotiation between the patent office and the applicant. We at Delhi IP, by complying the procedural requirements uphold the interest of our client. Further, by strategic amendments/responses and arguments, we secure the interest of our clients at the best.
We at Delhi IP also provide filing patent applications before International Bureau (IB), Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) and foreign patent offices through our foreign associates.
A patent has no value if it is not commercialized effectively. We at Delhi IP facilitate the commercialization process by providing various services related to licensing , technology transfer agreements, patent audits etc. We also help our clients in finding prospective partners for commercializing their inventions.
- Pharmaceuticals Science: Medicinal Chemistry, New Chemical Entity (NCE), Synthetic Processes, Pharmaceutical Formulations/Dosage Forms (Solid Oral, NDDS, Microspheres, Nano-Particles, Liposomes, Neosomes, Sustained Release Drug Delivery Systems), Drug Delivery Systems, Medical Devices, Method of Use, Therapies, Bio-Pharmaceuticals etc.
- Medical Science: Medical Diagnostics, Medical Devices, Method of Use, Therapies, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology etc.
- Chemistry: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Photochemistry etc.
- Biotechnology: Antibodies, Method of Treatment, Diagnostic Kits, Genetic Engineering etc.
- Computer Science & IT: Method, Device and Systems, Software Inventions, Artificial Intelligence, Process Managements etc.
- Electronics and Communications: Communication Channels, Data Transmission, IoT, Tele-Communication, Robotics, Embedded Systems s etc.
- Electricals: Novel Conductive Compounds, Low Resistivity Mechanism, Susceptibility Fusion, Load-Shedding Systems etc.
- Augmented Reality(AR) & Virtual Reality (VR): Novel Applications of Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality (VR).
- Mechanical Engineering: All Medical or Non-Medical Devices, Apparatuses etc.
OPPOSITIONS AND REVOCATIONS
Validity of a patent can be challenged multiple times before and after by filing oppositions (pre-grant and post-grant oppositions) and revocations. We at Delhi IP strategically deal with such complex issues and defend such challenges securing the interest of our clients.
We also prepare and file oppositions and revocations for our clients.
Holding a granted patent doesn’t guarantee the exercise of exclusive rights. Such rights have to be exercised through proper mechanism and legal system. We at Delhi IP ensure through obtaining favorable injunctions orders that our clients are able to exercise their exclusive rights at full extent.
Delhi IP has a team of dynamic and techno-legal lawyers who represent our clients before all level of courts (District Courts, High Courts and the Supreme Court) and various tribunals for safeguarding the interest of our clients.